Bonanza Bean Dip
- 1 16-oz. can refried beans
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 recipe Lime Guacamole, below
- 4 oz. cojita cheese, crumbled (1 cup) or 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 8-oz. carton dairy sour cream
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 2.25-oz. can sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Green onion tops (optional)
- Tortilla or Corn Chips
- Lime Wedges Directions
- 1. In bowl combine beans and cayenne. In one half of bottom of 2-quart rectangular baking dish spread bean mixture in even layer. Spoon Lime Guacamole in other half, spreading evenly. Sprinkle both with cojita cheese. Spread sour cream over all. Cover; chill up to 24 hours. 2. Before serving, sprinkle tomatoes, well-drained olives, and onions over sour cream. Sprinkle cheese over tomatoes. Sprinkle onion tops. Pass lime wedges. Makes 8 to 10 (1/2 cup) servings. 3. Lime Guacamole: In bowl combine 4 avocados, halved, seeded, peeled, and coarsely mashed; 1 medium tomato, chopped; 1/4 cup finely chopped onion; 1 jalapeno, seeded, finely chopped; 1 Tbsp. minced garlic (6 cloves); 1 tsp. shredded lime peel; 2 Tbsp. lime juice; 1/2 tsp. salt; 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper; and 1/8 tsp. bottled hot pepper sauce.
Beat together one 8-ounce package of softened cream cheese and one 8-ounce carton of dairy sour cream with an electric mixer until fluffy. Stir diced up avocado and red onion into sour cream dip. Add a dash of garlic salt.
So-Simple Spinach DipBeat together one 8-ounce package of softened cream cheese and one 8-ounce carton of dairy sour cream with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add chopped Spinach, Parmesan cheese, and cracked peppercorns to sour cream dip.
For more tasty Game day recipes from bhg.com click here.