I thought this would be a cute little bag for either a mother, sister or daughter. You could fill it full of tasty treats or what ever you would like. I also found this one on MarthaStewart.com. Here are their instructions:
- Cut a piece of 11-by-17-inch felt. Cut a piece of double-sided iron-on adhesive slightly larger.
- Iron adhesive onto decorative quilting cotton and trim around the paper-backed adhesive. Peel the paper backing away and iron the cotton onto the felt piece, following the adhesive manufacturer's instructions. Trim around the felt piece.
- Cut four 1/2-inch-wide 6-inch strips of felt. Match two together, pin, and sew down the center lengthwise with a zigzag stitch to create half of the bag handle. Repeat to create the other half.
- Lay the cotton-backed felt with the cotton side facing up. Fold 1 inch down on both short sides and press.
- Attach a magnet closure to the flap on each side. Pin a handle piece in place at the center of each short side.
- Using a zipper foot and less than a 1/8-inch seam allowance, stitch the folded sides down to create a hem at each short end, being sure to catch the strap piece in the seam.
- Fold the piece in half with felt sides facing. Using a 1/4-inch seam allowance, sew up the sides of the bag. Create a 2-inch gusset at the bottom of each corner.
- Turn the bag right-side out and sew the bag handle pieces together in the center to form a heart shape.
- Print template and trace hearts onto different colors of felt. Cut hearts from felt and use fabric glue to attach to bag.